Senior Audio Visual (AV) Field Technician
Currently seeking an experienced Senior Audio Visual (AV) Technician/ Installer who is a problem solver, experienced with AV products/technology, and a team player. The ideal candidate will have strong AV technical knowledge, leadership skills, hands-on experience, and great teamwork skills. Additional technical and leadership training is provided.
- Lead installation field team on AV projects.
- Install, setup, and configure equipment for AV equipment: LCD, projectors, video conferencing, AV racks, cabling, etc.
- Solve technical issues involving the performance and status of Audio-Visual equipment including AV rack equipment, controllers, speakers, projectors, etc.
- Perform cable drops, wiring, wiring terminations
- Load and change controller software and programs
- Assist with design and planning of Audio-Visual solutions
- Meet and earn manufacturer certification in various areas as assigned
- Troubleshoot and solve AV problems and issues.
- Take ownership of the delivery of the AV systems integration and commissioning process, both on the projects you are assigned to and generally, analyzing, documenting and implementing best practices for installation, commissioning and pre-commissioning work.
- Provide end-user AV system training / demonstrate system functional capabilities
- 3+ years of related technology and installation jobs
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
- Comfortable with heights
- Excellent customer service skills (friendly, courteous, and helpful)
If interested, please email Lee Thompson, Director of AV Solutions: email@example.com.