Premiere’s Hosted Services integrate with existing infrastructure such as legacy telecom equipment and wiring; while providing homogeneous service to the entire campus and beyond.
More and more business are looking to replace old TDM systems and make the leap to VoIP and IP based PBXs. While companies today may consider an on-premise IP PBX, more and more companies are moving towards hosted VoIP solutions. On premise IP PBX's require more money in terms of the capital expenditures (Capex) as well as the in house staffing skills required to install and maintain the system.
Hosted VoIP offers huge advantages such as:
• No system-wide cutover dates
• No large capital investments
• No forced infrastructure upgrades
You can also incrementally migrate systems at a pace that meets your timelines.
That means you can migrate by department, building, or any other subset of users. Deploy advanced applications to target groups without hardware investments. All without forcing a decommission date for your current telecom switch.
Hosted VOIP solutions offer these benefits:
- Reduce CapEx and overhead and consolidate monthly fees
- Receive voicemails in your emails as .mp3 attachments instead of having to call a voicemail number to check voicemails
- Create custom reports to track and view your phone usage as a company all the way down to an individual level
- Have an entire system integrated across the whole country, without having to send out a technician set up your VoIP phones
- Easy to use web interface for managing call trees, extensions and devices
- Customize your system number to ring on any device you designate such as a mobile phone or a home phone if you are ever away from the office
- Access the VoIP management console from any computer anywhere with internet connection